- Web application serving as a reading aid for teachers and students
A further step from the two previous projects: reading task creation, task completion and results visualization in one place.
- Multi-paged text reading data visualization
Displays data record in the experiment with children reading multi-paged text in Finnish
- Multi-paged text reading data recording
To run the experiment with children reading multi-paged text in Finnish
- Static gaze-to-word mapping tool
Maps an array of fixation onto an array of words
- Dynamic gaze-to-word mapping tool
Maps fixation onto an words in real time
- Lund data mapping
Gaze-to-word mapping quality tester that uses anotated reading data collected in Lund
- Reading data recording and visualization tool
To run the experiment with children reading short text in Finnish and later displaying the collected data in several modes
- Gamified calibration for kids
Replaces "boaring" default calibration. Targeting use cases when children have to perform calibration on they own.
- GazeNet client
A tool to share gaze pointer.
- Server for GazeNet
Transmits data between GazeNet clients
Hides all words in a text except the word to read now and the word to read next.
- Eye tracker comparison
To run the experiment with children for eye tracker accuracy investigation
Displays gaze pointer on a screen